Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cams first sleepover.

Hey Everybody it's Lindsay again. Julie has given me permission to post on here tonight because I got the honor of having Cam over for his first sleepover last weekend. PJ and I are used to the little girls sleeping over so I will not lie this was very fun for us to just have Cam and Jimmy.
Boys are so much simpler for sleepovers all we had to do was turn on the Iron Man video game and make sure the cups were filled with Kool-Aid.
Cam and I stayed up until 1 am way later than PJ and James it was at that time that I realized I needed to turn on something that did not interest him (we had been watching spider man) so I turned on Keeping up with the Kardashians and he was out like a light.
Usually with the girls I have a lot more to report but really all we did was video games and movies.

He used the gun to help uncle PJ get the bad guys.






Aren't they so cute

No comments: