Thursday, November 18, 2010

ZOO


So at the being of this year I wanted to put Kyli into preschool but sad to say that at the time it would be to much money for us.  I decided that I didn't want Kyli to miss out on anything so I got thinking that Kyli could still do preschool I would just do it at home and even Cam, her brother, could join in and I would save a lot of money. 
That's when it popped in my head that Steph my sister had a little boy Kylis' age named Colton. I asked Steph if she want to do it with me. She said yes. We got it going and it was going so good, the kids where enjoying it and couldn't wait for Tuesday and Thursday for preschool. Then Lindsay, Scott sister, moved  20 minutes way from us and we invited her to join in to. 
From 3 kids to adding 2 more was great. Braden and James just fit right in right away . Now Braden thinks that Colton is his cousin. 
Every once in a while we would have Emma, Lexi, and Trace it was quite a zoo but the kids would listen and have so much fun seeing there cousin at preschool. 
At the begining of all of this we told Kyli if she learn her ABC's we would take her to the Zoo and she could pick anything at the gift shop. That was the goal for Kyli, but at the end of all of this Kyli came out of preschool knowing how to write all her ABC's and number and she can write her own name. Wow this went a lot better then I thought it would. We are now planing to do it again with  Cam, James, and Colton  when Kyli and Braden start school next year. And I have to say thanks to Steph and Lindsay for all they did to help me. I couldn't have done this with out them. I love guys and I hope that you enjoyed yourself to.




Preschool gang: Braden, Kyli, Colton, James



The stroller and pacifier gang : Trace, Boston, Bridger 



The three Musketeer.


What a good looking group

Ya! Preschool is over


What a good day!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

so, what did she pick as a prize?

Carrells said...

A little white tiger.

Lindsay Chipman said...

I love that my butt is sticking out like and attachment by that rhino. LOL. Thanks for letting us join you even when I do bum out on ya sometimes.